Monday, September 13, 2010


This card is for MMSC70. I used stampin up paper and digi paper, buttons are from My Favorite Things, this marvelous wood paper is from Sue McMahon's Five Designs, and the image is from priscillastyles digi stamp, the flowering tree. I made all the flowers different shades of green because this is a "man" card. LOL My home computer has a virus :( so Iam trying to load my picture from the computer at work. The software is different and also just don't look at the background stuff in the pix. Using a different camera. Thanks for looking, Sue T

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love the tree design and the wood paper is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and hope you will join us again next week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sue - I love what you have done with Priscillas gorgeous tree. The Wood Paper is perfect - love your colouring - a great masculione card! Love it! it is great to have you play along for this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and would love to see you again! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete